From: Raul Araya (arayasecchi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 22 2009 - 11:24:31 CDT

Dear VMD users:

I'm running simulations of some lipids over an SiO2 surface and I'm
interested into obtain a density profile from my trajectories. I want
to obtain the density of the lipids at different distances from the
surface to observe the average orientation of the lipids over the
membrane. Has any one developed some TCL script usable with VMD that
can do this or something alike? Can any one help me please in making
my own script? Any help will be appreciated

Raúl Araya Secchi
B.Sc Molecular Biotechnology.
Molecular Biotechnology Engineer.
Centre for Bioinformatics CBUC,
Faculty of Biological Sciences, P. Universidad Catolica de Chile
Portugal # 49 – ZIP 6513492 Santiago – Chile Phone: + 56 2 6862269;
http://www.cbuc.cl