From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 28 2009 - 14:41:52 CDT

Hi,
  It's not clear to me what you're talking about when you
refer to "thread" in the context of your script. The VMD
command interpreter is single-threaded, although some operations
are asynchronous by default (e.g. 'mol new', etc).

Please send a copy of your script, as the single command you
included below is insufficient to indicate the source of your
problem.