From: Raluca Mihaela ANDREI (r.andrei_at_sns.it)
Date: Fri Mar 27 2009 - 12:44:32 CDT

Hi,
I have to load different PQR files, and for each one I have to
create the relevant pot.dx file and the relevant rendering
file.

I would have to carry out these operations automatically by
running a tcl script, so I would include all relevant
statements in a "for" cycle.

But I have a problem when the script runs the "mol" command as
the following:

"mol addfile $potFile type {dx} first 0 last -1 step 1 waitfor
-1 $molID"

After this statement, a different thread creating the pot.dx
file runs, while the script continues to run the other
statements, without waiting for the end of the previous one.

Is it possible, to wait for the end of the thread relevant the
pot.dx creation, and to execute the other statements just when
the pot.dx creation is finished?

Thank you.

Raluca