From: Raluca Mihaela ANDREI (r.andrei_at_sns.it)
Date: Wed Mar 11 2009 - 10:55:03 CDT

Hi,
because I'm working with others applications on Windows, it
should be good to run VMD on Windows too. For this reason, if
you think it is possible, I would like to compile by myself on
Windows the VMD source code that I have downloaded from your
site. I tried, but I have had some problems because the
available makefile is not suitable for Windows. Do you have
some suggestions about that? Is it a makefile for Windows
available?
Thank you very much,
Raluca