From: Brian Kidd (bkidd_at_u.washington.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2009 - 23:30:20 CST

Hello,

I'm interested in creating a movie of a protein that can show
different levels of detail within the same trajectory. Specifically,
I'd like to run the first 25% of the trajectory using cartoon rending
with the protein colored a single color (e.g. blue). For the next 25%
of the trajectory, I'd like to highlight specific regions by coloring
them differently. Finally, for the last half of the trajectory, I'd
like to add licorice representation of specific residues to highlight
some of the atomic interactions that are important. Is there a way to
do this currently?

Thanks,
-Brian