From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2009 - 23:48:49 CST

On Thu, 5 Feb 2009, Nadja Lederer wrote:

hi nadja,

[...]

NL> I've added some lines of code for the undraw command, wherein I
NL> delete an item that has been created previously with tags, as well
NL> as a short description of usage. Maybe you'll be willing to
NL> integrate it in a newer version.

i've been hacking the multiplot code recently for some
other purposes, so your changes will need to isolated
and moved over to the current development version.

if nobody else owns up, i'll take a look later this week
and try to merge it in or give you some comments, in
case there are problems.

cheers,
   axel.