From: Nadja Lederer (nadja_lederer_at_gmx.at)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2009 - 05:14:43 CST

Since there is by now in package multiplot1.1 no possibility to undraw a created item, I'd like to send in a version which takes undrawing of items into account. I think this command could become very useful. I'm currently working with this multiplot and I'm trying to mark different datapoints by drawing lines into it. Unfortunately, the multiplot will be destroyed after repeating those selections over and over since no undrawing command is supported at the moment.

I've added some lines of code for the undraw command, wherein I delete an item that has been created previously with tags, as well as a short description of usage. Maybe you'll be willing to integrate it in a newer version.

Thanks,
Nadja Lederer

--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a