From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 15:08:47 CST

Dear Eckhart,
  We don't have a Molscript exporter built for VMD yet, but it is on
the TODO list still. I'll see if we can put something minimal together
before VMD 1.8.1 gets released, but I can't promise anything until I see
what snags we'll run into with it. (We're in the middle of changing 10
things at a time and fixing bugs people found in 1.8. Until the pre-existing
bugs are fixed, I'm inclined to avoid adding anything new, but we'll see.)

Thanks,