From: Eckhart Guthöhrlein (eckhart.guthoehrlein_at_uni-bielefeld.de)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 10:22:10 CST

Hi all,

it would be very nice to produce pictures using VMD and Molscript with exactly
the same view. I have experimented some time, but without success so far.
In the archives I have found an announcement of molscript output support in a
coming release. This would of course be great, but in the meantime, I would
be satisfied by just reproducing the view I have in VMD within molscript. So:

Does anybody have a suggestion on how to export the current view from VMD into
a suitable transform command for Molscript?

Thanks in advance,
Eckhart