From: Benjamin Bouvier (benjamin.bouvier_at_ibcp.fr)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2009 - 09:49:51 CST

You can use catdcd from the command line to convert a DCD into a
multiframe PDB. Consider using the -first, -last, -stride options to get
the number of frames you want, and the -i option to get rid of unwanted
atoms. I don't think you can coax catdcd into outputting one PDB per
frame, but chopping up the multiframe PDB is easily done, for instance
with the 'split' UNIX command.

--
Benjamin Bouvier