From: Jufang Shan (jufang.shan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2008 - 20:48:17 CST

Hi John,

I have VIA CHROME9 HC IGP graphics card but not sure whether I have the
latest driver.

I tried
 VMDSIMPLEGRAPHICS=1
 export VMDSIMPLEGRAPHICS
and it seems working now.

But I do find some errors in the VMD startup message:
libGL error: UNIX signal already caught!Warning) Simple graphics mode:
OpenGL 1.
0, no extensions
Info) OpenGL renderer: Mesa GLX Indirect
Info) Features:
Info) GLSL rendering mode is NOT available.

Many thanks,
Jufang