From: Anton Arkhipov (anton_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 10:28:02 CDT

Hi,

The menu you are referring to, "Extract Bond/Angle Parameters of CG
Model from the All-Atom Simulation", is not included in the released
version of VMD yet. You can find it in the latest test version of VMD,
which you can download here:

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/alpha/

If you have further questions, please let me know, and you can also
write to our developer, Kirby Vandivort (http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~kvandivo/
), who wrote the GUI for shape-based CG tools.

Best,

Anton.