From: Panagiota Georgoulia (pg9438_at_mbg.duth.gr)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2008 - 09:07:35 CDT

I have already tried that but there are two issues:
1. the image is not exactly the one i am trying to make (i think i
should use glass/not tranparency)
2. after rendering the resolution of the transparency is a mess and so
i can not acquire a nice image

----- Μήνυμα από petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu ---------
     Ημερομηνία: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 07:26:23 -0500