From: Elijah Roberts (erobert3_at_scs.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2008 - 15:13:16 CDT

Hi, you can actually look at the pairwise RMSD (along with QH and PID)
in MultiSeq. After you have aligned them in MultiSeq using STAMP, simply
select both sequences (such as by clicking on one and then ctrl/cmd
clicking on the other) and the pairwise RMSD, PID, and QH values appear
in the status bar of the MultiSeq window.

If you have more than two structures, you can also get all of the
pairwise values by creating a RMSD based phylogenetic tree
(Tools->Phylogenetic Tree) and then looking at the distances using
View->Distance Matrix.

Elijah