From: Rudra Banerjee (bnrj.rudra_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2008 - 22:57:47 CDT

 I am little confused!! i think parameter file is not residue
 specific and hence if I can submit right 'type' of
 atoms in the file whose topology file is otherway running
 fine, it should work fine!!
 in my case, i have generated the topology file and solvated
 it to the water and upto that it is working fine. but given
 that i am not getting the right type of atom for tha
 non-ring N, it is giving some error at the time of MD

 --
 Rudra
 JRF; SNBNCBS

 A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is
 where a train
 stops. On my desk I have a work station.

 Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or
 PowerPoint attachments
 Why?See: