From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2008 - 23:01:45 CDT

Hi,
  You'll either need the new test versions of VMD 1.8.7, or you
should be able to download a copy the inorganic builder plugin and
add it to your existing VMD installation with a little bit of
scripting magic. My colleague Robert Brunner is the one who
developed the plugin, so he's the best person to talk to about
getting a copy of the code that will work with VMD 1.8.6.
I've CCed him on this note.