From: Oren Elrad (oelrad_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2008 - 13:24:25 CDT

I tried it from the "main" vmd window (uses > as a prompt instead of
%) with the same (lack of) result.

It's curious that you should suggest that because the script that I
referenced in my OP is run at the TkConsole level (e.g. %source
"script.tkl"), at least so I thought.

Thanks for your reply!

Oren

PS. Wouldn't declaring %Global vmd_frame avoid any scoping issues, or
am I not understanding some deeper (byzantine) relationship between
tcl and tkconsole?