From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 22:54:53 CST

Hi guys,
  I've had a few emails back and forth with Andy Ritger at
NVidia. I've made his group aware of the problem, along with
a few others I've been aware of for a little while. Andy didn't
promise anything, but he did say that the engineers would discuss
it and get back to me when they get a chance. Since they are now
aware that a number of programs all exhibit the same problems when
using their drivers in a stereo visual, hopefully this will justify
more attention. If I hear anything definitive from them on this
I'll post to VMD-L again with results.

  John