From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2008 - 08:57:34 CDT

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008, Rudra Banerjee wrote:

RB> Dear Alex,

dear rudra,

RB> thanks for your attention. I have read the "RTF(V)M" before mailing.
RB> but didnt get the idea. As i already written, i loaded *.psf and
RB> *.dcd file and then was trying to select the selection 1 and
RB> selection 2. I also tried with the page written by you where it is
RB> shown how to plot g(r). but using something like cku_wb.pdb, its
RB> obviously plotting the g(r) of initial frame. but could not find out
RB> which file will give me the g(r) after (or on the course of md)
RB> simulation is over.

RB> expecting help!

sorry, but i cannot help people that don't show that they put
some effort in understanding what they are doing, ignore the
recommendations that i give, and don't answer the questions
i ask them.

if you need somebody to give you a personal tutorial in using
and understanding VMD and statistical mechanics, you can consider
hiring me as a consultant.

axel.

Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu http://www.cmm.upenn.edu
Associate Director - Center for Molecular Modeling - U. of Pennsylvania