From: Rudra Banerjee (bnrj.rudra_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2008 - 00:46:01 CDT

Dear Alex,
thanks for your attention. I have read the "RTF(V)M" before mailing. but didnt get the idea. As i already written, i loaded *.psf and *.dcd file and then was trying to select the selection 1 and selection 2.
I also tried with the page written by you where it is shown how to plot g(r). but using something like cku_wb.pdb, its obviously plotting the g(r) of initial frame. but could not find out which file will give me the g(r) after (or on the course of md) simulation is over.

expecting help!

--
Rudra
JRF; SNBNCBS