From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2008 - 11:44:58 CDT

Hi,
  Ok, that's good to know. Yes, it should be possible to use the makemovie
method in pure text mode, but some state variables will have to be changed
and you won't be able to use the "snapshot" renderer since there's no
OpenGL window to take snapshots from. You'll probably want to try using
tachyon, I'll send you the necessary script tweaks to get it going for you.
I'll also be improving the text mode movie generator routine
for the next release. :)

Cheers,
  John

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/%7Ejohns/><