From: Ignacio Fernández Galván (jellby_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2008 - 04:15:39 CDT

Hi all,

When I add a "volume slice" representation, I can select "volume" as coloring method to get what one would expect, i.e., a plane colored according to the volume data.

However, if I choose "type" as coloring method instead, I get a different color scale. By reading old messages in the mailing list, I seem to understand this is a "built-in" color scale, and I have a couple of questions:

- Is there any way to modify this scale and/or display it (as with the color scale bar plugin)? Or maybe a way to copy this scale to the normal "volume" scale?

- This scale seems to "wrap around" about 4 times, which means I have to set the "color scale data range" (in the trajectory tab) to 4 times the actual data range in the volume data to get something nice. Is this intended? Is this number really 4 or maybe something close?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.