From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 13:02:04 CDT

Hi,
  If you have multiple overlapping representations, you may get different
results when rendering using an external renderer than when rendering with
OpenGL. In order to avoid this problem, either make the CPK sphere radii
slightly smaller/larger for the different reps, or make sure to set
appropriate atom selections so your reps don't overlap each other.