From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2008 - 15:24:36 CDT

Sure, this is pretty straightforward to do with psfgen. You will
need 54 segment commands, each with a unique segname (and 54 coordpdb
commands). Then you will need to use the appropriate patches from
the topology file to connect things.

While it sounds like a lot, it could easily be done with a few loops,
i.e.,

for {set i 1} { $i < 19 } { incr $i} {

segment P$i {
pdb protein_$i.pdb
first ___
last ___
}
coordpdb protein_$i.pdb P$i

segment H$i ...

patch ___ P$i H$i (whatever else you may need here)...

etc.
}