From: Sanjeev B.S. (sanjeev_at_mbu.iisc.ernet.in)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 11:46:56 CST

Hello,
        I think this is a silly question but I could not find an answer.
There are several Tcl scripts, like rmsd.tcl, that come with VMD. Upon
starting VMD I would like to run at certain point of time a script, say
rmsd.tcl. Presently I do a 'locate rmsd.tcl', and then explicitly source
that. (I do not know why but at least in this case 'source' works faster
than 'play' on my linux box.) Is there an easier way out!? I looked at
environment variables (like VMDDIR), but then I did not knew how to go
any further with that.

        Sorry if this is a silly question but would be grateful for any
answer.

Thanks in advance,
-Sanjeev