From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Tue May 06 2008 - 13:25:34 CDT

On Tue, 6 May 2008, Alejandro Ortega wrote:

AO> Hi,

alejandro,

AO> I have a problem when I'm trying to make a solvation box and write the pdb
AO> together with my molecule. Is there a way to write a pdb with the solvation
AO> box (PSF) and my molecule together?

well, you didn't say _how_ you generate your solvation box
and where you have your molecule.

merging structures/topologies requires the use of psfgen.
at least this is how the solvate plugin in VMD work.
i suggest you have a closer look at the NAMD/psfgen tutorials
on the VMD/NAMD homepages and take it from there.

cheers,
   axel.