From: Murray Dyer (saam_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2008 - 17:18:11 CDT

Have you seen the latest Jaeger-LeCoultre watches? They are even more grandiose than ever before and, sadly, as expensive as always. That's why I got my new Jaeger-LeCoultre watch at Prestige Replicas, the popular online store that specializes in low priced replicas of high priced watches. But please don't be deterred by the word "replica"... I'm talking about the cream of the crop of replica watches; such high quality copies that not even the most discriminating connoisseurs would be able to tell the difference between a legitimate Jaeger-LeCoultre and a replica from Prestige Replicas... and the prices are so low that I bought two! Of course, the fact that they offer 15 percent discount when you buy more than one watch helped me make up my mind :)
http://duhaviwywof34.blogspot.com/