From: Anthony Ivetac (aivetac_at_googlemail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2008 - 11:58:52 CDT

Thanks John!

I wonder if you might be able to suggest the easiest workaround for my
particular case - the labels in my movie do not change, they are simply
labels to the time_display bar (taken from here:
http://www.theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/~axel.kohlmeyer/cpmd-vmd/part3.html#chap5_sect1).
Could I render the trajectory in 2 stages - i.e. the protein movie with
Tachyon and then the time_display bar movie with Snapshot and then merge
them into a single MPG somehow? I am not sure how I would glue them together
into a single movie file?