From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2008 - 23:45:05 CDT

Marc,
  I've posted test builds of VMD 1.8.7 alpha 23 on the VMD Public
project in BioCoRE:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/alpha/

The new builds enable the VRPN 7.03 client code on MacOS X
(both PowerPC and Intel machines). Please give it a spin and let me
know how it works for you. These builds also include hundreds of
other changes so I'm also interested in any problems you have with
the test builds other than the specific VRPN feature I've enabled for you.