From: cipitaua_at_gmail.com
Date: Tue Apr 22 2008 - 11:06:14 CDT

Hello Axel,

the attached file is a simple Si10 cluster in which you can manually
measure (through Mouse->Label->bonds) the nearest neighbour distance to
be less or equal to 2.60 angstroms.
Now evaluate the g(r) and click on the highest point of the first peak;
it is centered around 2.71 Angstroms instead of ~2.60.