From: Lixia Jin Day (ljin12_at_asu.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2008 - 17:42:08 CDT

John,

I used Tachyon and got two files: plot.dat and plot.dat.bmp. The
plot.dat.bmp is a little bigger than the snapshot bmp file. They have
similar qualities when viewing in photoshop. I cannot zoom in 200% and still
have smooth figures. My molecules are in tube and VMD.

I also downloaded POV-Ray and rendered in pov then ran POV-Ray to get a bmp
file. It even has a worse quality.
I believe there is some techniques that I don't know. What do you think my
problem is?

I want to have a figure that I can zoom in 400%+.

Thanks!

Lixia