From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2008 - 11:23:31 CDT

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, Utpal Sarkar wrote:

US> Hi VMD User,
US> I am a new user of VMD. I want to make a movie from the
US> HISTORY file of DLPOLY.
US> But I couldnot understand how can I do it using the 'plugin' . Can anybody
US> here tell me the step by step
US> procedure of it? I have installed the VMD version: 1.8.6 (LINUX AMD64 OpenGL
US> and Windows OpenGL).

utpal,

please work you way through the various VMD tutorials.
once you understood them, most of what seems confusing
now will be gone.

US> I am also attached the HISTORY file with this mail.

please never send large files to a large number of people
without asking them!

thankfully, on this mailing list the list processor
will "scrub" them off anyways.
the way to communicate files to VMD users and developers
is to upload them to the public VMD biocore project. see
the VMD homepage and related mails in the VMD mailing list
archive for more information.

cheers,
   axel.