From: Alejandro Ortega (morza05_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2008 - 12:07:23 CST

Hello,

I'm new with VMD, I already did the tutorials but I still have many
questions about it. I know that in order to do a movie I have to create a
DCD file, which contains the frames in different positions that create the
movie. But my question is, how do I create the DCD file? How do I save the
frames in the different positions that I want in order to create my movie?

Another question, I know that for windows I have to use videomach to create
the MPEG file. But, do you know an open source program that I could use for
it?

Regards,
Alejandro Ortega
University of Texas at El Paso