From: OZGE ENGIN (OZENGIN_at_KU.EDU.TR)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 04:01:15 CST

Thank you for your feedbacks. You are right, Rui and Nuno. The script works well for your case, Rui?
Although I changed the script according to the feedbacks you gave, I can not still update the frames and got the same secondary structure assignment for each frame.
Before loading the trajectory file, I use the start_sscache command. It could be reason?

Thank you.