From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 15:58:59 CST

Hi Peter,
  Probably the best move would be to send the DTI guys an email,
as they are the ones that did the testing for the changes I made
in VMD to support the "DTI SideBySide" stereo mode. I know that they
tested my VMD code on Linux, so it should be a relatively simple matter
to get it fixed up. I don't actually have a DTI display, nor access to
one, otherwise I'd give you some suggestions to try. The only comment
the DTI guys mentioned about using the new mode was that you need
to make the VMD graphics window full-screen before you switch modes.

  John