From: Peter Tieleman (tieleman_at_ucalgary.ca)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 15:12:58 CST

Hi,

I got an 18 inch 2018XLC monitor from DTI. There have been a few
messages about this monitor in the past, it's a stereo monitor that
doesn't require glasses. The latest versions of VMD have a special DTI
Side-by-Side mode. Unfortunately, although the monitor works reasonably
in 2D, I can't get it to display stereo with linux. It has a button on
the front to select different stereo modes, including side-by-side but
that doesn't seem to do anything. I'm using a Geforce 3 card with the
nvidia driver and redhat 7.3. Has anyone been able to get this to work
under linux, and what am I missing?

Thanks,
Peter