From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2008 - 22:51:46 CST

Hi,
  You haven't explained what you mean by "linked"...
Do you mean that the atoms are shown to be bonded? Please be more
clear about what you're wanting to show. If you want to add a bond
between two atoms, you can do this interactively using the Mouse menu
item for adding/removing bonds, by loading a PSF file as others have
mentioned, or by using molefacture or other tools to edit your
structure and produce a PSF if you don't have one already.
Preparing an image is easy, and is done using the File->Render menu
item, where you can use the "snapshot" rendering method to do a
capture of what's shown on the display.