From: Guanglei Cui (amber.mail.archive_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2008 - 14:40:43 CST

Hi John,

Here it is.
/etc/redhat-releases: Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS release 4 (Nahant Update 5)
uname -a: Linux uptwolx420 2.6.9-55.ELsmp #1 SMP Fri Apr 20 16:36:54
EDT 2007 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
glxinfo | grep "OpenGL version": OpenGL version string: 2.1.1 NVIDIA 100.14.19
video card: NVIDIA Quadro FX 3450
X server: xorg-x11-6.8.2-1.EL.18

Thanks,
Guanglei

On Jan 8, 2008 3:10 PM, John Stone <johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu> wrote:

> Guanglei,
> As with my reply to Brian, can you send me complete info on what rev
> of the X server, video driver, video card, and xorg.conf file for your system? I've never encountered the behavior you describe even on three or four
> totally different Linux distros, so it must be related to the specific
> combination of software/drivers you're using which may be different
> than mine.
>
> Cheers,
> John Stone
> vmd_at_ks.uiuc.edu
>

> On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 09:35:14AM -0500, Guanglei Cui wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > This is a revisit of a past post. This problem is quite reproducible.
> > The BadValue message will be printed nonstop by double clicking in any
> > text input box, for example, the selection in Graphical
> > Representations dialog. Interestingly, you can stop this by double
> > clicking the text input box of the RMSD Trajectory Tool. I hope this
> > may help the developers to remove this annoyance completely.
> >
> > Guanglei

  • application/octet-stream attachment: xorg.conf