From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2008 - 15:38:31 CST

Hi Snoze,

when you start molefacture, a dialog box should initially pop up asking
for a selection. If you type in an atom selection corresponding to your
ligand of interest (eg, resname LIG) and then click start molefacture,
molefacture should start in a way that allows you to edit your ligand.

Please let me know if you still have trouble.

Peter