From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2008 - 15:17:54 CST

Or hydrogens for docking studies... Many of the docking programs need
only polar hydrogens, so that might be another option.

In any case, I agree with Peter on using Molefacture. If you will
perform docking, then you should definitively use an extra
software/utility to remove the hydrogens you don't need.

Cheers,
Michel