From: Anil Kumar (anilk_at_jncasr.ac.in)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2007 - 04:20:07 CST

 Dear Eddi and all,

 First, thank you for your reply. Yes I am using graphical interface and I
checked it after activating the
 1. Update selection every frame
 2. Update color every frame.

 But unfortunately it did not work. I am attaching my trajectory file with
this email and I would appreciate if any of you could solve this problem.

 Thanks
 Anil

> > On Dec 11, 2007 2:06 PM, Eduard Schreiner <eduard.schreiner_at_rub.de >
wrote:

> > > Hi Anil,
> > >
> > > I assume you are using the graphical interface.
> > > It sounds like the selection is not updated every frame.
> > > Thus, activate:
> > > "Update SelectionEvery Frame"
> > > and
> > > "Update Color Every Frame"
> > > for your selections in
> > > Graphics -> Representations -> Trajectory
> > >

> > > Hope this helps.
> > >

> > > Eddi

> > > file)
> > > of
> > > 90% of B
> > > number
> > > 20% of

> > > Na).
> > > from the
> > > of
> > > of A

> > > this
> > > frame(As
> > > visualize

> > > trajectory

> > > --
> > >
> > > --
> > >

> > > =============================================================================
Eduard Schreiner e-mail:
> > > eduard.schreiner_at_theochem.rub.de
> > > Lehrstuhl fuer Theoretische Chemie Phone: ++49
> > > (0)234/32-22121
> > > Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum - NC 03/52 Fax: ++49
> > > (0)234/32-14045
> > > D-44780 Bochum
> > > http://www.theochem.rub.de
> > >
> > > =