From: Pavan Ghatty (pavan.vmd_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2007 - 21:08:06 CST

Hi Thomas,
Your script might not be the best answer to what I want to do but I surely
could use it elsewhere. I use Amber9 for the simulations and I wonder how
the trajectories you propose will work since the number of atoms in every
timestep need not be the same for that kind of a selection.
Thanks,
Pavan Ghatty