From: Thomas Evangelidis (te8624_at_mbg.duth.gr)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2007 - 18:50:42 CST

Αρχικό μήνυμα από John Stone <johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu>:
Hi,
I may sound boring because I wrote the same things again last week. Are you
interested in reducing the size of your trajectories by keeping only the
atoms that are within a cuttof distance (you can define this) from your
macromolecule/s - instead of the x, y and z bounds determined by the minmax of
protein. I have written a tcl script that does this job automatically, if
you're interested let me know and I'll send it to you.
regards,
Thomas