From: TaoJin (tao_jin_at_live.cn)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2007 - 23:14:11 CST

Hello, VMD

I applied a transformation matrices to change a protein’s coordinates and then saved the state.
But when I reopened the state I found the protein’s coordinates come back to the original coordinates,
that is, the coordinate didn’t change. I tried several times and all were that. It seems like that state can’t
save the coordinate you have changed even by applying transformation matrices. However, when you save
the pdb, the coordinate changes by applying the transformation matrices can be saved.
So I am curious if there is any method to solve this problem that can't saving the changed coordinate in a state?

Thank you for your help!
 Jin Tao
用 Live Search 搜尽天下资讯!
http://www.live.com/?searchOnly=true