From: Thomas Evangelidis (te8624_at_mbg.duth.gr)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 18:09:26 CST

Oliver,
are you interested in reducing the size of your trajectories by deleting every
atom that is longer than a cuttof distance (you can define this) from your
macromolecule/s. In this way you can make them more "handy". I have written a
tcl script that does this job automatically, if you're interested let me know
and I'll send it to you.
regards,
Thomas