From: Christopher Stiles (CS145331_at_albany.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 23:33:32 CST

I have been using VMD for many months now to analyze data produced in
Gromacs. All of a sudden the OpenGL display does not work; it just looks
like what ever was there before it only w/ a box around it. this does not
keep me fun using scripts to analyze the data but it does keep me from
visualizing anything using VMD. I have tried uninstalling VMD and then
reinstalling the newest version. I don't believe I have made any update to
my computer that would affect this program.

So all in all I am lost and therefore open to any suggestions to solve this.

Thank you very much!

~Christopher Stiles