From: klsale (klsale_at_sandia.gov)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2007 - 13:35:36 CDT

I've noticed that VMD 1.8.6 on my Mac Pro desktop (dual quad core, OS X
10.4.10) does not open if I have terminal windows open. Once I close all
terminal windows it starts up as usual and is very stable and continues to
run when I reopen other terminal windows. Same thing happens on my Macbook
Pro (dual core, OS X 10.4.10).

Ken