From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2007 - 15:22:08 CDT

Per,
  At present, the code in the paratool plugin only knows how to talk
to Gaussian. We plan to add support for Gamess at a later point, but as
you can imagine there's a lot of work involved in supporting even one
program and Jan (the author of paratool) currently has his hands full
completing just the modules he has already started. If other people are
interested in helping to add modules that work with Gamess, maybe this
could help Jan expand paratool?