From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2007 - 21:56:51 CDT

Atoms are guessed at the origin when the topology file does not provide
enough information in "IC" records to guess coordinates based on other
atoms. This is the case if the atoms do not appear as the first or last
atom listed in an IC record. (Hydrogens are the exception, and are
guessed using some simple rules if necessary.) You can probably add an IC
record to fix the problem.

>From memory, the format of the IC record is something like:

IC atom1 atom2 atom3 atom4 bond1-2 angle1-2-3 dihedral 1-2-3-4 angle2-3-4 bond3-4

-Jim