From: Gordon Wells (gordon.wells_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2007 - 04:49:51 CDT

I had similar problems. I could the script to run to completion by using my
own "trace variable" but this did not work for queue submissions.

See the following thread, which includes a modified bigdcd.tcl for correct
termination.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/7714.html

Hope it helps

--
Today is Boomtime, the 13rd day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3173
'What is this thing, anyway?' said the Dean, inspecting the implement in